Friday, November 30, 2007

WINNAR!

"Our word-counting robots have analyzed your November novel, and they've delivered their final, binding assessment: Winner."

!!!!

Random stats:
FINAL WORDCOUNT: 50,196
NANOBOT WORDCOUNT: 50,175

fake 50,000th word: END (prior to replacing a placeholder i forgot about)
real 50,000th word: DEAD
NaNo 50,000th word: DRIVEWAY

E's: 25,257
Q's: 119

Viddy this my droogs: mine certificate!!

It's not even 10pm yet! Oh man, i feel quite good, despite writing less than a thousand words for the past couple of days, and for not getting to reread my story once through in its entirety. I don't think I had much of a plot. Who cares! I wrote 50,000 blithering words! I only got called obssessed twice! Now for some celebratory tea.

Current album: The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

"The church of manlove is such a holy place to be." I love you David Bowie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home