Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Eat Prey: Love

Poptart was reading Eat, Pray, Love and didn't end up liking the overall cheesiness of it all and I joked that instead there should be a book called "Eat Prey: Love" and it would be a zombie romance. She then said I should write it and I laughed it off, but she reminded me of Nanowrimo. I still brushed it off, because the zombie romance things has been done. There was "Zombie Honeymoon" about the romance/wedding between a noninfected human and a zombie. Also there was another movie called "Fido" about a zombie servant and I remember some movie stills with him and the housewife dancing together. Granted, I've never seen either of these, but the idea is there.

BUT then earlier this week, after watching the Swedish vampire flick, it came to me. ZOMBIE-VAMPIRE ROMANCE. It's brilliant I tell you! If it hasn't been done. Or even if it HAS been done, it hasn't been done BY ME. Muahahahahaa. So, if I don't hate this idea by the end of October I'll totally do it! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home